Advance your career with our signature development programs. Programs and resources related to:
|Career Navigation||Promotion and Tenure|
|Mentoring||Navigating Political Structure|
|Negotiation Strategies||Work-Life Balance|
|Networking||Diversity and Inclusion|
Develop advanced teaching and precepting skills. Topics include:
|Teaching and Learning||Assessment|
|Feedback and Communication||Adult Learning Theory and Strategy|
|Teaching with Limited Time||Bedside Teaching|
|Case Based Instruction||Building and Sustaining Communities of Practice|
Leadership training for current and future leaders in medicine. Topics Include:
|Effective Communication Strategies||Ethics|
|Team Building||Leveraging Team Capital|
|Recruitment||Writing Letters of Recommendation|
|Financial Management Strategy||Leadership Negotiation|
|Quality Improvement||Succession Planning|
Please log in to view and download resources curated by our Assistant Dean of Faculty Affairs and Career Development.
References to Further Resources
The following external self-learning resources have been vetted by our assistant dean to align with the college's vision and goals for faculty development.
- Ohio State University College of Medicine Faculty Development for Medical Educators (FD4ME).
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Office of the Vice Dean – Medical Education Grand Rounds.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Office of the Vice Dean – Academy of Master Educators Faculty Development Series.
- University of Michigan Medical School Teaching Resources.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Mentoring Toolkit & Curriculum.