The registrar is responsible for maintaining permanent academic records for students and graduates of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix in compliance with FERPA regulations and following the guidelines set by the AAMC. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing a copy of the MSPE with restrictions.
- Providing a degree verification letter.
- Completing degree verification forms.
- Providing a certified diploma copy.
- Completing state licensure forms.
- Facilitating official name changes.
- Registration, schedule maintenance and posting grades in UAccess.
- Student verification and document upload in VSAS to support away rotations.
- Providing letters of good standing for current students.
- Uploading transcripts and the MSPE to ERAS and MIDUS.
- Verification of student status for the USMLE and NRMP.
- Degree verification and document upload in FCVS.
Student consent is required before releasing information.
For more information, please contact Wendy Finch, registrar.
Tutorials (Login Required)
- Registration for Step 1 Exam.
- NRMP/Match Registration and Information.
- ERAS Registration.
- Diploma Name and Address.
- Licensing Process.
- VSAS Registration.
- Step 2 CS and CK Examination Registration.
- Managing Your Personal Information.
- Downloading an Unofficial Transcript (PDF).
- Updating Your Address (PDF).
- Managing Your Phone Numbers (PDF).
- Managing FERPA Restrictions (PDF).
- Managing Emergency Contacts (PDF).