Phoenix matriculating students can request a Letter of Good Standing by contacting the Registrar's office.

The change of personal information form must be completed, as well as a copy of either a marriage license/certificate or court order or passport/permanent visa or social security card. Once submitted to student records, a copy will be kept in the student's file and the original documents are sent to the registrar's office at main campus.

Visiting students must file paperwork and follow specific guidelines. See our visiting students page for more information.

A Leave of Absence (LOA) is an absence from the curriculum for two weeks or longer, to learn more visit the LOA Page.
If you are seeking an excused absence of less than two weeks, use the regular Absence Request Form