As a faculty member with the College of Medicine – Phoenix, we know you share similar values and convictions that drive a safe, professional and respectful learning and workplace environment for all learners and colleagues. However, it is necessary to annually refresh our collective understanding of these values. Below, we offer you a series of brief, but important modules for viewing, completion and attestation.
These modules are intended to:
- (Re)Educate you on our institution's definition of professionalism.
- Articulate how professionalism serves as the foundation for all learner and colleague engagement.
- Provide bite-sized, practical guidance toward activating your self-awareness.
- Remind you of modeling appropriate interaction.
- Pro-Professionalism-Mistreatment Module 1: The Value of Professionalism.
- Pro-Professionalism-Mistreatment Module 2: Professionalism Best Practices and Supporting a Culture of Professionalism.
- If you are still having issues accessing, try any or all of the following:
- Go incognito and try accessing again.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Contact IT at (602) 827-4357 or email @email for further assistance.