- Completion of an ACGME-accredited adult psychiatry residency.
- For non-US medical graduates, a Valid ECFMG certificate.
- Two (2) letters of reference.
- Letter of recommendation from the residency training director.
- This should include a list of rotations completed during the residency.
- Personal statement.
- Completed application (PDF).
To apply, please contact Joan Wegman, Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship program coordinator.
- Mailing Address: 901 East Willetta Street, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
- Offers for the fellowship are made on a rolling basis, and applications are accepted from July onward — prior to the fellowship year.
- Applications are accepted at any point during the third year and early in the fourth year of residency training.
- Interviews usually begin in the Spring of the third year of residency training.
Ganesh Gopalakrishna MD