Peer-reviewed journal articles/abstracts, posters and oral presentations by Internal Medicine residents (PDF)
All residents complete some type of scholarly project but the extent, topic and type of project is individualized based on their career goals.
- Interested residents complete CITI certification, and individualized curriculum requirements are designed to give them the opportunity, with their mentor, to complete a research project based on their interests.
- BETTER curriculum for all residents.
- Research Rotation Elective available for residents with more involved projects.
- Mentorship from sub-speciality and other faculty.
- Collaboration with the Research Development and Partnering Initiative and other available local partnerships.
- We provide $1,500 per resident, per year for travel to present research, QI or cases at local, regional or national meetings.
- The Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix library offers free onsite poster printing and assistance.