Inventions, Licensing and Intellectual Property
- Work with Tech Launch Arizona to find out how research and inventions can provide opportunities to increase impact and funding through commercialization. Get updates about news, events and new inventions in their monthly Fast Forward Newsletter.
- Human Subjects Protection Program – This is the administrative and regulatory support program to the Institutional Review Boards, which are charged with the protection of human research subjects.
- University Animal Care (UAC) – UAC provides assistance to scientists, physicians, staff and students who have received Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) approval to perform research, testing or educational studies on animal subjects.
- Research Laboratory and Safety Services (RLSS) – RLSS assists, monitors and provides oversight to ensure that federal, state, local and UArizona regulations and policies are implemented in a safe and secure manner. Please complete the Research Office Service Request Form to request training.
- Individual Conflict of Interest (COI) in Research – The University's Individual Conflict of Interest in Research Policy requires completion of the Conflict of Interest Training at least once every four years. Individuals who have a COI disclosure overdue or no COI disclosure on record, may complete their requirements by logging on to the COI Disclosure System.
- HIPAA Privacy Program – The University of Arizona HIPAA Privacy Program oversees all ongoing activities related to UA’s implementation of HIPAA policies and procedures and is the office primarily responsible for ensuring UA’s HIPAA compliance.
- Research Metric Database and Dashboards – The Research Office helps to support the extraction of data from multiple sources to combine in useful, user-friendly reports for leadership. This may include benchmarking to other internal and external institutions.
- Data Request - The Research Office can provide award, proposal, and financial reports related to research from UAccess Analytics. Please complete the Research Office Service Request Form for assistance.