Completion of the online training modules is mandatory to begin the robotic surgery residency curriculum. Successful completion of the Intuitive online training modules for the da Vinci Xi Surgical System will yield a more productive experience and provide exposure to the basic principles of the Si system prior to hands-on experience.
Instructions for Completion
To complete the online training modules:
- Go to the da Vinci Surgery Community website.
- Establish an account and password by selecting Join the Community.
- From the left menu, select Training and then select Enroll in Xi Multi-Port for Residents and Fellows (P8).
- Complete the videos and assessment and then Submit the Xi online Assessment Certificate for Surgeons, Residents and Fellows to the robotic coordinator:
- Gynecology – Sarah Selby.
- General Surgery – Julie Ladwig.
This website also contains helpful references and resources. There are procedural videos, specific procedure cards, white papers, surgeon-led webinars and more.