All residents complete some type of scholarly project but the extent, topic and type of project is individualized based on their career goals.
- Interested residents complete CITI certification, and individualized curriculum requirements are designed to give them the opportunity, with their mentor, to complete a research project based on their interests.
- BETTER curriculum for all residents.
- Research Rotation Elective available for residents with more involved projects.
- Mentorship from sub-speciality and other faculty.
- Collaboration with the Research Development and Partnering Initiative and other available local partnerships.
- We provide $1,500 per resident, per year for travel to present research, QI or cases at local, regional or national meetings.
- The Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix library offers free onsite poster printing and assistance.