Undergraduate Medical Education
- Internal Medicine Clerkship.
- Christina Bergin, MD, director of the Internal Medicine Clerkship.
- Core Sub-Internships.
- Kendall Novoa-Takara, MD, director, Sub-Internship Selective.
- Medical Scribe Pipeline Program.
Graduate Medical Education
- Fellows as Teachers Seminars.
- Subspecialty Fellowship Programs – The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix Department of Internal Medicine is home to 12 ACGME-accredited fellowship programs with more on the horizon. Fellows are a critical part of our educational mission as learners, teachers and future leaders in health care delivery.
- Clinical Informatics.
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes.
- Geriatric Medicine.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Sleep Medicine.
- Master of Science Program in Clinical Translational Sciences – The mission of the master’s program is to provide an avenue for the student to gain more experience in and exposure to the diverse areas of the clinical translational sciences and to offer a mechanism for the student to obtain in-depth knowledge in a specific area of health sciences research. CTS students may specialize in an area such as immunology, neuroscience, cellular and molecular medicine, pharmacology or other areas of biomedical science. They may also elect the CTS program's new concentration in clinical research.