Click the image for a large map of our campus (PDF).
Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building
Located just north of the Health Sciences Education Building, the Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building (BSPB) serves as a hub for health care science and research. Housing researchers with a myriad of backgrounds — such as flow cytometry, physics, materials science, electrical and mechanical engineering, chemistry, biology and nanotechnology — the building will allow for the discovery of innovative solutions to today’s most pressing health issues.
News and Media
- Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building Opening Doors to Discovery.
- Top Beam Placed on Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building.
- University of Arizona, Phoenix Break Ground on New Downtown Project.
- Regents Approve New UA Downtown Phoenix Project.
- BSPB by the Numbers (PDF).
- Flickr Photo Album of the Grand Opening Event.
The 10-story, 245,000-square-foot BSPB includes:
- Two 80-seat seminar rooms.
- Six floors of wet laboratory space.
- Two floors of dry laboratory space.
And will serve as the headquarters of:
- The Center for Applied NanoBioscience and Medicine.
- The Research and Translational Flow Cytometry and Immunology Core Laboratory.
- A University of Arizona Cancer Center research lab.
- The Ronald A. Matricaria Institute of Molecular Medicine.
- The Pediatric Infectious Disease Research Laboratory.
- The Translational Cardiovascular Research Center.