The Research Strategic Plan drives our mission and approaches.
The mission of the Research Office is to:
- Support the research plan and enterprise of the College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- Support student and faculty research development and success.
- Enhance the impact of research by expanding the sponsored projects portfolio.
- Support research infrastructure and resources.
The approaches the Research Office uses to support its mission include:
- Supporting laboratory space maintenance and research space allocations.
- Organizing and supporting shared instrumentation and core services.
- Hosting research conferences, workshops and retreats.
- Identifying new grant and other research funding opportunities.
- Supporting faculty research proposal development.
- Supporting research grant administration.
For more information, please refer to our overview of the support and services provided by the Research Office (PDF).