The mission of the Research Office is to
- Support the research enterprise of the College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- Stimulate all types of research.
- Grow the sponsored projects portfolio.
- Provide research infrastructure and resources.
The approaches the Research Office uses to support its mission include
- Supporting laboratory space maintenance and research space allocations.
- Organizing and supporting shared instrumentation and core services.
- Hosting research conferences, workshops and retreats.
- Identifying new grant and other research funding opportunities.
- Supporting research proposal development.
- Supporting research grant administration.
For more information, please refer to our overview of the support and services provided by the Research Office (PDF).