The Research Strategic Plan drives our mission and approaches.
The mission of the Research Office is to:
- Support the research plan and enterprise of the College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- Support student, trainee and faculty research development and success.
- Enhance the impact of research by expanding the sponsored projects portfolio.
- Support research infrastructure and resources.
The approaches the Research Office uses to support its mission include:
- Supporting laboratory space maintenance and research space allocations.
- Organizing and supporting shared instrumentation and core services.
- Hosting research conferences, workshops and retreats.
- Identifying new grant and other research funding opportunities.
- Supporting faculty research proposal development.
- Supporting research grant administration.
For more information, please refer to the overview of the support and services provided by the Research Office (PDF) or, if new to the college, the Research Onboarding Welcome Document (PDF).
Services and Support One-Stop Shop
Submit a ticket for requests related to lab support, iLab, proposal development, research-related financial support and more
Check the Status of a Request
Please complete the intake form so the college can assist you with multiple aspects of submitting your proposal
Connect with the Biostatistics and Study Design Service Team