Medical Students must complete the mandated credentialing documentation that is required by each of our clinical partner institutions. Below is the list of credentialing documents that may be required by the College of Medicine – Phoenix and/or our clinical affiliates. Additionally, each clinical affiliate may have additional paperwork specific to their site. The Credentialing Coordinator will work with you to be sure all appropriate documentation is completed and submitted prior to any on-site experiences.
The College of Medicine – Phoenix has collaborated with Certiphi and MyRecordTracker to house required documents that are designed to allow medical students to electronically submit important paperwork to the College of Medicine – Phoenix and clinical partner institutions.
- Campus Health Immunizations*.
- PPD/TB – Annually.
- Tetanus – Every 10 years.
- Flu Shots – Annually (September – April).
- AAMC Background Check.
- ACLS/BLS Certifications.
- Authorization for Release of Information Form (PDF).
- CITI HIPPA and Bloodborne Pathogens Certification Training.
- Driver’s License/US Passport Identification.
- Exposure and Universal Precautions Form (PDF).
- Fingerprint Card/Affidavit (PDF).
- Letter of Good Standing.
- Multi-Media Release Form.
- N95 Mask-Fit Certification (PDF).
- Off-Site Experience Process (PDF).
- Personal Insurance Information.
- Urine Drug Screening (PDF).
*Student Affairs and the Credentialing Office do not have access to medical students Campus Health Reports due to HIPPA Regulations. Medical Students must upload their individual Campus Health Immunizations Report, Annual TB Report and Flu Shot Record into the Portal Database.