New researchers and their director of operations are requested to complete the following process to identify and understand the specific needs of their lab:
- The director of operations (DO) requests that the new researcher completes the New Researcher Lab Assessment form as far ahead of their start date as possible.
- It should be completed no less than 30 days prior.
- The new researcher completes the form.
- The completed form is automatically sent to @email and to the new researcher’s DO
- Research Office administration receives the form and creates a meeting invitation to include the department DO, as well as Research Office personnel.
- A meeting occurs with Research Office personnel to learn about more specific lab needs.