We are looking for self-motivated individuals, who are committed to their own excellence; people who practice continuous quality improvement in their own reflection on feedback, recognize the importance of wellness and teamwork in maintaining themselves and others in this challenging career, are focused on providing excellent care for the patients they meet and have the privilege for caring for, as well as those who act on their intense curiosity to learn every day.
Interested candidates will need to create an account with the Electronic Residency Application Service (“ERAS”) program from the Association of American Medical Colleges (“AAMC”). Candidates can access the ERAS program by visiting AAMC FREIDA, program code: 1400321025.
- Applications be submitted through ERAS*.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 1 scores to be considered for an interview. Preference if have taken both.
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 1 and 2 scores submitted before rank list submission.
- Graduated within the last two years.
- We accept J1 Visa’s sponsored by the ECFMG.
- We require ECFMG certification before the start of program.
- Applicants should have substantial and creditable hands-on clinical experiences or at least two months in the U.S. within the last three years.
Applications are accepted only through Visiting Student Application Service (VSASSM), University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. To apply to the Internal Medicine Residency, VSAS opens on October 26 for rotations beginning in January 2022.