It is the policy of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix that block examinations will follow these guidelines:
- Block examinations will be offered on at least two separate occasions.
- With the exception of students in the Clinical Anatomy block, students will choose which block examination session to attend.
- No regularly scheduled block examination times shall interfere with any other curricular component. Retake examinations do not fall under this policy.
- No block examination may conflict with any established university observed holiday. Official university holidays do not include the proximate weekend.
- See UA Holiday Schedule (PDF).
Curriculum Committee: Approved