Mid-Year BNGAP Pre-Faculty Development Conference and White Paper Debriefing
Friday, September 25, 2020 12:30 PM to Saturday, September 26, 2020 5:00 PM
This conference brings together trainees, faculty and senior leaders to share and discuss activities and best practices to better prepare trainees — e.g. college, graduate, postdoctoral students — to consider, pursue and ultimately succeed as future educators, researchers and clinical faculty at our institutions. This conference is designed for health professionals — MD, DO, PhD, EdD, PA-C, RN, NP, DMD, social workers, psychologists, etc. — educators, researchers and trainees, such as pre-health professions, professional schools and graduate students.
The webinar-based conference will include the following components:
- Panel discussion of each chapter of the white paper
- Critical Transitions Workshops: Finding an Academic Residency, Academic Fellowship or First Academic Position.
- These workshops are designed for our trainees as they transition educational and career levels and for faculty/administrators interested in learning how to advise their trainees.
- Presentation of Junior/Health Professional/Organizational and Institutional Leadership, as well as Pre-Faculty Excellence Awards.
- Apply for awards by September 1, 2020.
*All participants who attended the 10th Anniversary Celebration will have free registration. All official BNGAP Chapter Members will have free registration.
*Otherwise, the cost of registration is:
- College student – $20 dollars.
- Graduate student – $30.
- Resident/fellow – $40.
- Faculty, administrators, staff – $60.