Research Office Virtual Open House
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Come Join Us for an Open House!
Faculty, fellows, residents, staff and students will have the opportunity to network and learn about the research support available from the UArizona College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Office, as well as Research, Innovation and Impact!
- Paul Boehmer, PhD.
- Betsy Cantwell, PhD, MBA.
- Chris Glembotski, PhD.
- Sangita Pawar, PhD, MBA.
- Guy Reed, MD, MS.
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. – Leadership Remarks.
- 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. – Session I: Q&A with Resources.
- 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. – Session II: Q&A with Resources.
Q&A Sessions with Research Resources
Attend relevant breakout sessions and engage in live Q&As. These include:
- College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Support.
- Expanding the Impact of Research: Commercialization and Startups.
- Finding Research Funding.
- Involving Students in Research.
- Laboratory Safety Compliance.
- Research Administration.
- Research Compliance.
- Research Cores.
For any questions, please contact the Research Office.