Residents and fellows recognized for important work during the pandemic
Dr. Brown receives 2020 Exemplary Full Time Teaching Award
UArizona College of Medicine Receives PPE Donations to Assist Health Care Workers of the Navajo Nation
Donations provide PPE to health care workers in the Navajo Nation
More than 10,000 N95 masks and 3.9 tons of supplies were donated on Memorial Day weekend
Residents, faculty and students gather donations to support the Native American territory
Dr. Mallin's focus is on quality improvement, faculty development and mentorship, and enhancing educational experiences
For training verification requests, please contact the appropriate residency or fellowship program coordinator. General email requests can be sent to @email.
- Clinical Informatics.
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes.
- Geriatric Medicine.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Sleep Medicine.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Female Sexual Medicine (Non-ACGME Program).
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (AAGL Accredited).
- Hand, Upper Extremity and Microsurgery.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Aerospace Surgery and Medicine (APEX) (Non-ACGME Program).