The Instructional Design (ID) team provides instructional support for online and in-person academic sessions. We support faculty and staff in planning academic sessions, instructional technologies and multimedia.
- Module recording, editing and publishing.
- Creation of presentation polls, videos, web sites and D2L courses.
- Consultation and assistance with new sessions, as well as flipping sessions.
- Tutorials and interactive modules.
Specific tutorials, instructions and examples can be found on our intranet or contact us directly.
Instructional Design Contact Information
- Email: @email.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.