A bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum of a 2.75 GPA is a prerequisite for entering the Graduate Certificate program. A student may apply to the program prior to receiving their bachelor's degree but must have received the degree prior to starting the program.
Listed below are items that are required to complete the application for admission.
Statement of Purpose
In up to 750 words, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to study bioethics?
- Why is this program a good fit for you?
- How will you benefit from the program?
- What are your academic and professional experiences and/or expertise that will contribute to your success in this program?
- What are your career goals, and how do you think this program will help you achieve them?
Upload a copy of your curriculum vitae/resume in PDF format.
*Letters of Recommendation
Ideally, these letters should be written by professors, research supervisors or professional supervisors that can speak about your academic and research abilities and potential for graduate studies.
*At least two letters are required
To learn more about the UArizona College of Medicine – Phoenix's academic offerings in Bioethics, contact Molly Kurtz.