Mid-Point Progress Report
O1. Amplify Education Impact by Enhancing Connectivity
Develop data and technology infrastructure to enhance educational access and impact for faculty, students, clinical partners and stakeholders.
- O1a. Access to Conferences:
- Progress – Conference sharing is occurring.
- Next Steps – Sunset initiative as stated; switch to evaluating IT infrastructure by department.
O2. Keep Proactive Communication
Offer regular and recurring channels for proactive communication, messaging and feedback with students, faculty and staff.
- O2a. Conduct Surveys:
- Progress – Employee (staff) survey distributed with the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion survey in the third quarter of the fiscal year; Human Resources will send this annually; surveys for faculty and students are being handled by other departments.
- Next Steps – Assess survey results and develop a reporting plan.
- O2b. Develop Tools:
- Progress – TBD.
- Next Steps – Beth Smith to report back in fall 2021.
O3. Advance Institutional and Organizational Effectiveness
Improve organizational decision-making.
- O3a. Effective Processes:
- Progress – Several CQI processes have been implemented.
- Next Steps – Integrate them into ongoing CQI structure and processes; Janet Sabuco to work with the dean on this integration.