Special Program Benefits
- Quality Improvement/Patient Safety – Chief resident in Quality and Safety, monthly conferences, mentored projects, IHI curriculum, involvement in hospital committees/ initiatives, annual House staff.
- Quality and Safety Day – BETTER curriculum, specifically emphasizing scholarly work, Quality Improvement, the business of medicine, professional well-being and humanism in medicine.
- Active in National Collaboratives – ACGME Educational Innovations Project, iCOMPARE, Milestones, High Value Care.
- High Quality Innovative Curriculum – Academic Half day, simulation center, audience response, BETTER curriculum, morning report, grand rounds journal club, patient safety conference, retreats.
- Structured Board Prep – MKSAP, Awesome Board review, Pediatric MedStudy and PREP, individualized educational plan.
- Resident Wellness – Free anonymous counseling services, on-site workout facility and resident wellness space, comfortable work space, discounts to gym memberships and yoga studios, generous food stipend, social activities, community service events, as well as retreats.
- Fellowship Preparation and Career Development – Research collaboration, away rotations, interview preparation, CV/resume preparation.