It is the policy of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix that students must acknowledge their receipt of, and agreement with, the following items by signing off on them annually:
- Anti-Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policy.
- CITI training/requirements:
- Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Health Information Privacy and Security.
- Conflict of Interest – Physician-Student Health Services Relationship Policy.
- Conflict of Interest – Physician-Student Personal Relationship Policy.
- Essential Qualifications Policy.
- Graduation and progression requirements.
- Honor Code Policy and procedures for the Honor Code Committee.
- Procedures for student progress, academic integrity, and managing grade appeals.
- Student Code of Conduct Policy.
- Student exposure to blood/body fluids procedures.
- Student handbook.
- Teacher Learner Compact Policy.
Students who do not complete mandatory sign offs within the designated timeframe are referred to the Student Progress Committee.